Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Princess Joey

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Her 1st Win

It is Joey's 1st win... err.. sort of..

Remember the online baby contest that I asked you guys to go help me vote for joey? Well, today I received an email from the organiser that JOEY WON THE THIRD PRIZE for the 'Most Cheeky Baby' category!!!



The email stated that I have to furnish important details of Joey and even send them photocopy of Joey's birth cert etc, and to send them more photos and a writeup to thank the supporters. They will be putting Joey in the Hall of Fame with one webpage dedicated to her!

Just when I was so excited about the part that says that the win comes with a prize voucher, I suddenly realised that ONLY 1ST & 2ND GOT PRIZES!! 3rd? Nothing. (!!!) And 3rd position winners are allowed to participate again, whereas the 1st & 2nd are barred for 1 year from the competition. Frankly speaking, when I went to see the 1st & 2nd prize winners, I was thinking to myself, "aiyah! Not that cute wat! So-so only.. My joey cuter.. these people don't know how to see..." wahahaha

Oh well, so it's just the fame, I guess.. :) In any case, BIG THANKS to all who casted your votes! =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home