Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Princess Joey

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Gleeful

I like Joey's smiles nowadays. They are always so gleeful. :) And makes me want to smile too.

This morning when we were about to leave the house to the office, I snapped a shot of her looking really gleeful in her stroller. Do you think she looks like an ah-go-go girl? :)

This is what greets me every morning when I reach the office nursery. I simply love to see the cute little shoes on the shoe racks! Especially the baby Crocs! I must admit that while Crocs shoes are possibly the ugliest and hardest-to-understand-why-it-became-popular item in the world, baby Crocs are really cute! I wanna get a bright pink pair for Joey when she can walk! If it is still selling then, that is. :)


My dad came to fetch me & Joey from office because my mum bought some ingredients for me to cook porridge for Joey. Guess who Joey saw that made her smile so gleefully?? :) Daddy & Mummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home