Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Princess Joey

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Friday

Fridays was my favourite day of the week ever since I gave birth to Joey, because I get to claim my 3rd month maternity off on every Friday and stay at home to work instead of having to travel all the way to suntec. Officially, I used up all my maternity leave last week, so this week's Friday, I was back in office.

In the morning, Francis walked past me, purposely 'gostan' and asked me, "Today is Friday right? Then what are u doing here?" And I had to say, 'Used up all le'. with a silent sigh

Then i got a missed call from Sis Lillian and i called her back using my office phone. She went, 'Eh Kless, u are in office??' And I had to reply, 'Yes.. used my last Friday last week..' with another sigh

Then Careen walked by and asked, 'You're not on maternity leave today?' You can guess my answer. And yes, with a sigh again.

The last one came from Pst Audrey, "Eh Klessis, you're here today?" Yep! Sigh!


Ok lah, actually it's not as bad lah. I was able to accomplish more work in the office cos if i am at home, i got to take care of joey myself. So it's still quite good. Furthermore, i've already enjoyed so many months of a 3-day week in the office. More than enough. Thank you Jesus!

I decided to give Joey a sporty look yesterday when we went to the office. :)

Compared to this one I took a few days earlier.. what a big difference right?!

If you don't know Joey, you might think the 2 photos are a pair of boy & girl twins! wahaha.. so you see how important dressing up is. Even for a baby.

This was taken yesterday. Auntie Lee Eng is Joey's favorite person in the office nursery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home