Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Princess Joey

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Chubby Is the Word

My baby has grown even chubbier recently, it seems. Even my mother in law who saw her through the webcam commented so, so I think it's true. When I carry her now, i can really feel her chunky 'meat'. Very nice to carry & hug.

Check this out, man!



I did wonder for 1 second whether my Joey will be angry with me for putting up such a distasteful photo of her on her blog. But it was just a fleeting thought! I still uploaded it anyways! Afterall, for women, this may seem like a devastating photo, but for a baby girl, ok lah hor?? In any case, in my eyes, she is always beautiful. With or without fats. :)

When I tried to take a photo of her with the towel wrapping her hair, she was so angry with me! hahaha.. aiyo, all girls do that after shower, dun we?? Oh well...

I cooked a new porridge for her today. First time trying pumpkin. It turned out really good because of the rich orange colour and it softens so well that Joey could eat all the pumpkin flesh. Along with it, I put in some veggies and cooked it with pork for sweetness. She ate a real big bowl of it! I also tried feeding her apple sauce again, and it turned out that she liked it now! As compared to the previous time when she frowned and turned her face away, this time round, if i didn't stop her, she would finish the whole bottle! I decided to keep half a bottle for tomorrow or Saturday though. :) Good appetite. Grow chubbier!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home